Friday, June 17, 2011

Is WIPO, World Intellectual Property Organization acting unEthically to Protect the High Finance Crimes of Proskauer Rose Law Firm? Dawn Osborne Recusal ?

World Intellectual Property Organization, WIPO - in my Alleged OPINION, is helping Proskauer Rose, a Major international law firm,  to cover up a decade old technology theft worth 13 Trillion Dollars, while at the same time to get Millons of Dollars worth of search engine placement in one corrupt, conflicted WIPO Decision.    

The World Intellectual Property Organization, WIPO is supposed to settle domain name disputes Fairly and Neutrally, but really it looks like World Intellectual Property Organization, WIPO is an easy way to not have to bribe a judge, manipulate a State Bar, or even go thru the Legal System in any way.  Instead WIPO enables those with influence and money, such as Proskauer Rose Law Firm to simply stop the leak of information on what their lawyers are really up to.  

WIPO seems to be a way to avoid the law, and previous cases that protect the domain name owner and to simply remove, among others,  3 amazingly strong domain names from the Search Engines that are in the top 10 search for "Proskauer Rose".

Looks to me like 
Proskauer Rose Law Firm is using WIPO to get out of a 13 Trillion Dollar Liability, a Federal RICO Lawsuit, an International Patent Scandal, a DOJ Complaint, an FBI Investigation, and an Indictment..  while at the same time handing over to Proskauer Rose Law Firm Million of Dollars worth of my work, top search engine placement forever for free and violating my constitutional rights. 

It seems to me that Proskauer Rose Law Firm is using an international arbritration system in order to shut me up, because Proskauer Rose Law Firm does not want more hulabaloo in the Amercian Courts where the proof is overwhelming on corruption among Proskauer Rose Law Firm (iViewit, Standford, Enron, Madoff, Varsity Brands and tons More).  So Proskauer Rose Law Firm is using WIPO to cover up my Investigative Media Blogs, though I can prove by my web stat counter that Proskauer Rose Law Firm new about these blogs for over 2 years.

Why now is Proskauer Rose Law FirmProskauer Rose Attorney engaging Jenifer deWolf Paine to use WIPO, in order to cover up the truth about Proskauer Rose?

Is it because of the break in a 10 year case where the top officials in the Government of New York - the NYAG are being exposed for what really happened and now Proskauer Rose has no more Favors to Call in, so Proskauer Rose is using WIPO, based in Switzerland to Steal the Intellectual Property of a Montana Blogger, Blogging on Proskauer Rose Corruption in the UK, New York, Florida, California and More. 

Link to NYAG Exposed

So Does WIPO Aid and Abet Criminal Activity in the Name of Neutrality and help major corporations to stomp on the rights of those who don't have billions to fight back?

World Intellectual Property Organization, WIPO claims that it came to the attention of World Intellectual Property Organization, WIPO that the Panelist chosen by Proskauer Rose Law Firm, Dawn Osburne of  Palmer Biggs Legal international House had a conflict and has "chosen" to recluse herself.

Proskauer Rose chose Dawn Osburne, 
 Palmer Biggs Legal international House to hand them my Intellectual Property worth Millions upon Millions and to them Worth Trillions as taking these particular domain names with the help of someone the "Inside" at World Intellectual Property Organization, WIPO would quiet down the story of how Proskauer Rose Law Firm manipulated the New York Supreme Court, Federal and State Judges, Cops, Investigators, Attorneys, SEC Investigators, DOJ investigators, the USPTO and more in a 13 Trillion Dollar Technology Theft Case.  Proskauer Rose wanted their connections, and favortism from  Palmer Biggs Legal international House, Dawn Osburne to ensure a WIN for Proskauer Rose to simply take my domain names, no muss .. no fuss.. no rights for me.. just a major law firm trying to control information on the Internet by CHOOSING a supposed  "fair and neutral" panelist to decide the fate of my Intellectual Property, Domain Name to "Get Rid Of" the evidence of Proskauer Rose's whitewashing and high finance crimes. 

Proskauer Rose knew that Dawn Osburne had a Conflict of Interest, that is Why Proskauer Rose Chose Dawn Osburne.  IS this not illegal?  My livlihood, my years of work, my asset ... and Proskauer Rose Law Firm conspires to STEAL IT.. and this is Ok?  Does WIPO care that Proskauer Rose did this "Obvious" act of contempt? Oh yeah WIPO is not a court of law, oh well Proskauer Rose Still has connections to control them.  Proskauer Rose should LOSE automatically for trying to "rig" the outcome of my case.Proskauer Rose did not want clients to read the TRUTH, so they can't stop the TRUTH pretty much, but they can take my names with the help of WIPO Corruption, and a little help from a "Conflicted" Panelist.  This way, as Proskauer Rose knows, most people don't search past the first page in Google, so if this Crystal Cox Blogger has 3 Domain Names on the first page of the search engines, well they if we get WIPO, and their inside panelist 
Palmer Biggs Legal international HouseDawn Osburne Proskauer Rose Lawyers Really Are.
Proskauer Rose is not looking for a judgement against me, or a court to stop me from talking about them.  Proskauer Rose is not manipulating a court to make me stop blogging about the "Alleged" corruption at Proskauer Rose Law Firm.  Proskauer Rose, by now knows that I am Brilliant, and Very Good at this Internet Search thing..so Proskauer Rose Attorneys surely know there are thousands of domain names I could buy and continue my supposed "Parroting" of Eliot Bernstein.  So it is not about copyright, trademark or competition... it is about covering up the TRUTH about Proskauer Rose's Corruption, whitewashing and crimes.  And at the same time the added perk of Search Engine placement worth millions for FREE. 

Proskauer Rose has defamed me, Proskauer Rose has flat out lied about me, Proskauer Rose has given legal brief documents to a Domain Arbritration Association that talk about the Iviewit Technology theft and seems to beg for someone, anyone to believe for some reason that Proskauer Rose Attorneys are innocent when there is proof on top of proof that Proskauer Rose is guilty.  And the Iviewit Scandal is not the only one I write on.  Proskauer Rose, Jenifer Dewolf Paine has degraded me, slammed me, defamed me, lied about me and flapped her mouth quite enough and well with the wall of corruption so high and Proskauer Rose control the courts, I have no doubt that WIPO will simply turn my domain names over to Proskauer Rose Law Firm, however KNOW This, I will still beat you in the Search Engine, I will Still expose the Corruption at Proskauer Rose and the TRUTH will remain the Truth no matter how many people you get to aid and abet your white collar, whitewashing criminal activity, these folks such as Dawn Osburne will simply be added to the ever growing Proskauer Rose Crime Chart.

So just how is Dawn Osborn, Palmer Biggs Legal international House Attorney in a Conflict of Interest with the Prokauer Rose Law Firm?  It is my Personal Property, my Years of Work, my TIME, my Money at stake and I request from WIPO a statement from Dawn Osborn, Palmer Biggs Legal international House as to exactly how Dawn Osborn, is conflicted, and WIPO denies me this right.  I have a right to Prove that Proskauer Rose engaged in Criminal Activities, I am in a $450 Milion Dollar Lawsuit against Proskauer Rose and these domain names are my asset as well as prove in major federal investigation. 

Seems that World Intellectual Property Organization, WIPO (Caitlin Tubergen, Case Worker) Claims that it came to their attention there was a conflict, while at the same time seeming to say that Dawn Osborn, Palmer Biggs Legal international House  chose to remove herself from the Panel, what is the real story and why have I no right to know?

It seems pretty "Obvious" to me that World Intellectual Property Organization, WIPO (Caitlin Tubergen, Case Worker), Dawn Osborn, Palmer Biggs Legal international House, and Proskauer Rose are doing some back end, sideways and secret deals behind closed doors to take my domain names and in one double dealing, corrupt conflicted sweep the Stealing of My Domain Names, My Intellectual property would discredit the SEC Investigative Reports, Remove evidence from the Internet where my domain names are listed in Federal Court Cases, silence the Truth about Proskauer Rose in top search engine placement and get Proskauer Rose Intellectual Property worth millions that I build over years. 

So just how is Proskauer Rose Connected to  Dawn Osborn, Palmer Biggs Legal international House? I will be posting tons on that soon.  Got a Tip?  Crystal@CrystalCox.com 

Here are Some eMails from Caitlin Tubergen, Case Worker at WIPO in my Domain Name Proskauer Rose Mafia, Intellectual Property Stealing Case. 

****
From: Domain.Disputes@wipo.int 
Subject: (CT) D2011-0679 Panelist Recusal
To: crystal@crystalcox.com, jpaine@proskauer.com
Date: Tuesday, June 14, 2011, 5:53 AM

WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center

WIPO Logo

June 14, 2011

Re: Case No. D2011-0679
Dear Parties, 

Please be advised that due to a recently identified conflict, it has been necessary for the previously appointed Co-Panelist (Dawn Osborne) to recuse herself from the case. 

Accordingly, the Center is now seeking to appoint an alternate Co-Panelist (in accordance with Party preference) to hear the matter on a priority basis, and will revert to the Parties in this regard as soon as possible. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by delay in this matter. 

Sincerely, 

Caitlin Tubergen 
Case Manager   "


Ok so how was this Conflict Identified? 

what Was the Conflict? why have I no right to know?
Recently Identified My Ass, Dawn Osborne is no longer willing to Be named in my Lawsuit, and Dawn Osborne did not realize I would DEMAND a Conflict of Interest.  Dawn Osborne has secrets and was going to favor Proskauer Rose, til she saw how hot all this was getting and did not want to affect her financial status, way of life or professional career. 

I, Crystal L. Cox, AGAIN request a Detailed, in Writing Signed statement as to what Conflict of Interest that Dawn Osborne has with Proskauer Rose that  Dawn Osborne has to recuse herself from the case.  I am already defamed by this, it already hurts my media and what i do for a living, if Proskauer Rose was pulling in a "favor" to shut me up, I have a right to know.

Caitlin TubergenCase Manager - WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center seems to think that I do not have a right to this information regarding my asset, my quality of life, my business, my asset and legal case. 

The Recusal reason is major in my legal action in this issue, for if Proskauer Rose Picked Dawn Osborne, than obviously Proskauer Rose was trying to pull in a favor to steal my domain names.  I have no sure way to know that Dawn Osborne is not influencing others on the panel.  I have Firmly requested that the NEW panelists sign a Conflict of Interest Form, so far Caitlin Tubergen, Case Manager - WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center refuses me this right saying that it is not Standard of Practice.  This asset is MY PROPERTY, just like a building, real estate, gold .. my life's work, my money, my time and its NOT standard of practice for a WIPO panelist member to swear in writing and sign to the fact that they are in no way favoring the complainant, have not had dealings with them, have no personal or business relationship in ANY way... are YOU Kidding.. well that basically says that WIPO can do what they want, favor who they want and Answers to NO ONE and in the name of Fair and Neutral Decision.. that is Simply Bullshit !!

Do I seem to "Aggressive" .. well if you had a property worth Millions and a Corrupt Law Firm was pulling in favors to steal it and you had no rights it seemed, the least you would do is tell your story for all to see what is really going on behind the scenes.  

I will in NO WAY take this passively, even when and if WIPO gives you my Domain Names I will still Stomp your Ass in the Search Engines, and I will Still get iViewit heard as well as many others that Proskauer Rose Attorneys have made victims of.  You will not Silence me thru ANY action, not Even Death will Silence what I have built to EXPOSE YOU. 

I am telling the Truth, I am on the Right side of the Moral Compass, I am standing up for Inventors Rights and For Victims Rights... I am an investigative blogger and very good at it, and I will not back down to you Proskauer Rose. NO Way, No How.. So Call Eliot Bernstein, Fix This... and Do the Right Thing .. By Law.. 

****

If Proskauer Rose did PICK Dawn Osborne to favor Proskauer Rose Law Firm, then this also should be noted, proved and used in SEC Complaints, a Federal RICO Lawsuit and other Legal Action against Proskauer Rose that includes these domain names in Federal Complaints, Legal Briefs and other Documents of Evidence.

IF 
Dawn Osborne, or any other panelist, or anyone at WIPO including Caitlin Tubergen is proven in conspiracy with Proskauer Rose,then they are indeed Liable, and may also face criminal charges.  Obviously you can understand my need for in writing signed proof from Dawn Osborne as to why she recused her self and this far into the procedure.  Much suspicion has arising.  And yet WIPO, Caitlin Tubergen seems to think its none of my business why Dawn Osborne is no longer in charge of my fate. Oh and Surely the New Guy Robert A. Badgley is neutral. I mean if WIPO Case Manger, Caitlin Tubergen says that Robert A. Badgley is going to be fair and neutral well then surely Robert A. Badgley is right?

I Intend to turn over every stone on Robert A. Badgley, and if there is a Proskauer Rose Connection I will find it, prove it and EXPOSE IT !!

WIPO Case Manger, Caitlin Tubergen says I did not pick a Preference of panelist in this case. Thing is I don't know any of these folks, why would I.  And if  WIPO Case Manger, Caitlin Tubergen is telling the TRUTH and the panelist are fair and not biased, then why would I have to?

I would assume that I would be treated fair and neutral, however given the way this is playing out and how long it took Dawn Osborne to admit her conflict and Dawn Osborne only admitted conflict due to my online writings, and my constant asking, otherwise Dawn Osborne would have just favored Proskauer Rose and aided and abetted Proskauer Rose Law Firm to Steal my Intellectual Property. WIPO would never have asked a question on any of it. 

This decision, the panelists, the back story, every detail will play out for years.  So I hope that all are really neutral, as Proskauer Rose is bullying me and I will stand up for my rights even if WIPO discriminates against me and takes my Intellectual Property even in light of the TaubmanSucks.com case and the Mike Morgan Vs. Goldman Sachs case, WIPO is still helping Proskauer Rose to come for my PROPERTY.  This story will NEVER go away.  Fact is Fact.  Truth is TRUTH. 

If Proskauer Rose takes these names, WIPO has set a precedence that attempts to overturn the intellectual property laws.  This will be exposed.  Also if WIPO take my domain names this will directly impact my Financial Status, and WIPO panelists and key players will be named in legal action, period.  

I have demanded that the remaining panelists sign an affirmation that they, nor family members have EVER had ANY dealings with anyone at or related to Proskauer Rose in any way, if Not WIPO and the Panelists will be Liable.  I am denied this right by WIPO.


More Emails from WIPO

--- On Wed, 6/15/11, Disputes, Domain  wrote:From: Disputes, Domain 
Subject: RE: (CT) D2011-0679 Panelist Recusal
To: "Crystal L. Cox" 
Cc: "jpaine@proskauer.com" 
Date: Wednesday, June 15, 2011, 8:04 AM
Dear Ms. Cox,

Further to your attached email, to clarify, Ms. Osborne has recused herself due to a self-identified potential conflict of interest in that it appears that her firm has previously acted for or in connection with the Complainant.  The recusal and appointment of an alternate panelist is to protect perceptions of the Panel’s independence overall.  
Obviously the recusal of Ms. Osborne has no impact on the presiding Panel (Robert A. Badgley) or the Panel nominated to serve, in the absence of any preference expressed by you, as the Respondent’s co-panel (Debra J. Stanek).

It is not WIPO Center practice to require signed statements from recusing panelists as to their stated reasons regarding panel recusal.

We trust the above has answered your questions and allays any concerns you may have.

Sincerely,
Caitlin Tubergen 
Case Manager "

Oh Gee Well that certainly "clears it up" .. clarify's the whole deal.. whew.. THANKS... 

So Dawn Osborne recused HERSELF? so does WIPO do any due diligence on these guys, or is it a free for all, who ever wants somebody's domain name can just call one of the 1500 WIPO panelist and pull some strings and WIPO does no research on it, and in this jeapordized millions in my asses, my livelihood and my quality of life and this is Legal? Fair? Neutral? Ethical?  I Don't Think So. 

Caitlin Tubergen - Case Manager - WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center says, in Regard to the Dawn Osborne Recusal on my case ..  that Dawn " Osborne has no impact on the presiding Panel (Robert A. Badgley) " - SO does "Dawn Osborne" or anyone at or related to Proskauer Rose Law Firm 

Caitlin Tubergen - Case Manager - WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center,  Also States to Investigative Blogger Crystal L. Cox that..  and I Quote "It is not WIPO Center practice to require signed statements from recusing panelists as to their stated reasons regarding panel recusal. "  Well it damn well better be, people will sue you all ... Domain Names are worth more then real estate in many cases.  Your Decisions affect peoples lives, wallets, quality of life and financial portfolio.  These people have a right to the TRUTH. 

So this is why Proskauer Rose Law Firm did not sue me to take my domain names, or get me into any court of law. See the Corrupt Elite Attorney Fraternity at Proskauer Rose led in this case by  Jenifer deWolf Paine on behalf of Matthew Triggs, Joseph Leccese, Gregg M. Mashberg, Kenneth Rubenstein and the Proskauer Rose Law Firm has simply used WIPO in order for this not to get messy and to darn expensive and to ensure a swift win, and not years of a court battle.  This way Proskauer Rose .. Matthew Triggs, Joseph Leccese, Gregg M. Mashberg, Kenneth Rubenstein and the Proskauer Rose Law Firm can get those names out of search quickly so the investigators don't see and the clients don't see.
An ASSET of this value and it is not Standard of Practice for WIPO to ask for a conflict of interest agreement or a signed statement as to why the panelist is recusing themselves, no Wonder the Corrupt Proskauer Rose Law Firm took this route, it is much easier then doing the right thing, obeying the law, and having any kind of ethics when STEALING a domain name and silencing a blogger. 

Caitlin Tubergen - Case Manager - WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center ends my Intellectual Property Rights Violated email with "We trust the above has answered your questions and allays any concerns you may have."

SO who is the WE that 
Caitlin Tubergen - Case Manager - WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center is talking about?  And no that certainly does NOT answer my question nor anywhere near address my Concern.

A major multi-billion dollar international law firm does not like the FACT that I have 3 domain names in the top 10 for Internet Searches for their name and they are just going to take them, whatever favors they need to call in to do it and WIPO does not even raise an eyebrow.  

Also Not the the Reclusal was after this post and others calling them out

Keep in mind Caitlin Tubergen, WIPO Saying "Obviously the recusal of Ms. Osborne has no impact on the presiding Panel (Robert A. Badgley)" so that when I prove this flat out wrong, Caitlin Tubergen, WIPO will be Liable.  Oh and don't worry about denying me the "reasons for reclusal" I will find out and I will post it. 

Todays Email from Caitlin Tubergen, WIPO

"Dear Ms. Cox,

The Center acknowledges receipt of your below email, and kindly reminds the parties that all case-related communications should be copied to the other party in accordance with the UDRP Rules.

As previously communicated, you may note that the Center is currently in the process, in light of Ms. Osbourne's previously-advised recusal on the basis stated, of inviting an alternate Co-Panelist for Complainant's nominee in accordance with paragraph 6 of the UDRP Rules.

As a pre-requisite for appointment, such Panelist would need to submit the necessary Declaration of Impartiality and Independence, a copy of which is publically available on the Center's website.

We will advise both Parties of the relevant appointment shortly.

Sincerely,

Caitlin Tubergen
Case Manager
WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center "

Note to Caitlin Tubergen, WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center Please note if you want the lying Bitch Jenifer DeWolf Paine to have a copy of my Rights Violating case that Proskauer Rose, Jenifer DeWolf Paine initiated on behalf of Matthew Triggs, Joseph Leccese, Gregg M. Mashberg, Kenneth Rubenstein and the Proskauer Rose Law Firm then you can forward it to her.  I have no Obligation to add the email in as a Copy to WIPO, the Fair and Neutral Arbitration Association. Nor to I "Obviously" expect to be treated Fair and Neutral, as the Proof is Piling up that there is NO fair and neutral at WIPO.  

******

Dawn Osborne Prokauer Rose Connections, more coming soon..
Here are a Few Research Links on Dawn Osborne for now




Much More Coming Soon ( Gotta wonder though if she is so great at Intellectual Property Laws and Domain Names.. why don't she own 

http://www.DawnOsborne.com/  and if its wrong to own the name of another why not just take it from the person who does.. Proskauer Rose thinks that Josephe Leccesse and Gregg Mashberg have that right as if they are the only ones in the world with that name.. so why not Dawn Osborne? 




Research Links on Proskauer Rose Corruption





No comments:

Post a Comment